Introductions

Posted by Sandino | Posted in | Posted on




Hello there!
Considering the amount of questions that MBA Alumni receive with regards to the BYU MBA Program, I decided it could be a good idea to provide with a source of experiences, and information that could help applicants to make up their minds as to why the BYU MBA Program would be a good fit for you, why the CIS Sponsorship, and how to get accepted.
Along the blog postings, I will try to answer most of the questions I've heard regarding the MBA Program and the sponsorship. All comments, especially those coming from MBA Grads, will be welcomed.

Please visit the posting menu below:
  1. Ok, I’ve decided to apply to BYU, where do I start?
  2. First question: Why an MBA? 
  3. Second question: Why BYU? 
  4. Third question: Why CIS? 
  5. Preparing for the GMAT 
  6. More coming soon...

Comments (3)

  1. Someone essentially lend a hand to make severely posts I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular submit incredible. Fantastic job!
    Architectural Firms in Chennai
    Office Interior Designers in Coimbatore

  2. Thanks for sharing the valuable information here. So i think i got some useful information with this content. Thank you and please keep update like this informative details.

    Best Architects in Chennai
    Turnkey Interior Contractors in Chennai
    Interior Contractors in Chennai
    Architecture Firms in Chennai
    Best Interior Designers in Chennai

  3. Thanks for the informative article. This is one of the best resources I have found in quite some time.Nicely written and great info. I really cannot thank you enough for sharing.

    Herbalife in Chennai
    Wellnesscentres in Chennai
    Weight Loss in Chennai
    Weight Gain in Chennai

Post a Comment